Smartsun - M Daylight indicator
Smartsun – M Daylight indicator – Indicates how much daylight radiation a user has been exposed to.
Smartsun – M is a patch which measures radiation between 360-420 nm and indicates, through a colour change, when a certain radiation exposure has been reached.
Facts about Smartsun – M
- Can be used with or without sun screen, which can be applied to your body and to the Smartsun indicator
- Detects daylight radiation
- Developed together with dermatologists
- Tested for functionality at Swedish Technical Research Institute
- Sold in 4 different countries in Europe